so the fireball number doesn't actually increase the number you can fire at once. you still only fire one at a time. am I doing something wrong?
Fight waves of enemies in an attempt to calm the elemental forces surrounding the dungeon.
Upgrade your skills after each run, and try to get closer to the final boss.
Move: [Left arrow], [Right arrow] or [A], [D]
Jump: [Up arrow] or [W]
Attack: [X] or [J]
Ranged attack: [Z] or [K]
Dash: [Shift] or [Space]
- Health (increases the player's hit points)
- Melee dmg (increases damage done by sword attack)
- Speed (increases the player's move speed)
- Ranged dmg (increases damage done by fireball attack)
- Fireball number (increases the number of fireballs you can have on screen at the same time, increasing long-range effectiveness)
- Double jump (allows you to jump in the air)
- Triple jump (allows you to jump twice in the air)
- Invincible dash (makes you invulnerable while dashing)
- Charged attack (hold the attack button to charge, and release once fully charged to perform a very strong attack)
Or send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Gamemaker 1.4.999
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It increases the number of fireballs you can have on screen at once. This doesn't matter if you shoot close-range, but once you have some distance from the enemy it becomes much more clear and useful.
Probably one of the most addicting games I've played, Top tier! The upgrades aren't very easy to understand, could you add description for each one?
Thanks a lot!
This project was kind of a demo, but I'm planning on doing a much longer finished version in the future where I'll add features such as skill descriptions.
I'll add those here in the page description in the meantime.
P o g g .
estoy haciendo un trabajo y tengo que probar 6 juegos el tuyo el mejor de los 3 que llevo por cierto encontre un bug no tengo el doble salto pero si salto en la pared y en la trayectoria no toco a nada puedo hacer un salto en el aire
Sí, el bug del salto es algo que todavía no pude resolver del todo. Siempre trae acarreado algún otro problema, jeje. Gracias por notarlo.
Suerte con tu trabajo!
tengo que hacer un trabajo de modulo y tengo que analizar 6 juegos de los tres que llevo el tuyo el mejor con diferencia
Pretty fun. I really like the visuals. First time played, I restarted when I died and missed out on upgrades. And it might just be me but the Fireball number upgrade was a bit unclear
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
I'll take it into account, thanks. Next time I'll surely add descriptions for each upgrade.
This is awesome! Fireballs seem a bit strong, I basically only used fireballs haha
Thanks for the comment :)
They are pretty weak compared to the melee attack, but I guess spamming them might still be strong haha. I'll balance them better next time.
Very fun. It gets better and more addictive as you buy upgrades and progress on the game :)